Skin Type: All Skin Types
This professional resurfacing treatment works to clear, soften and renew skin. Potent fruit and herbal enzymes gently slough off dead skin cells while finely ground walnut shells mechanically reveal new skin. This dual-action exfoliation delivers results that are visibly better than either method alone. Nutrient dense plant oils and honey combine to restore moisture and help clear skin issues, while rich herbal antioxidant and anti inflammatory synergies assist to calm, regenerate and help reset the skin’s natural healing process.
How To Use : Gently apply in circular motions. Set 10 minutes to 1 hour, rinse with warm water and pat dry. Next mist the face with the Hydrating Accelerator and apply the Active Infusion Serum.
Exfoliation is a necessary and basic step in skin care; brightening, firming and softening it encourages skin cell turnover and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, the building blocks of the skin.
Regularly exfoliating allows the skin to hold more moisture. Dead skin cell are dry and when new skin cells are produced through exfoliation, the healthy new cells are able to hold onto hydration.
Removing the dead skin cells on the surface layer of the skin creates a smooth foundation of fresh, soft skin. This new skin can easily absorb hydration and rich nutrient benefits from your other hydrating and moisturizing products like the Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Acclerator, Active Infusion Serum and the Nutrient Day Cream with SPF.
For best results, mist the Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Acceleratorprior to applying the Active Enzyme Exfoliator. This will help to "open up" the surface layer of the skin to receive the nutrient delivery in the Exfoliator and also help spread the product onto the face easier. This can also be done by applying warm water to the face for easier application.
- Chamomile calms, soothes, assists skin healing.
- Rose Hips promotes cell regeneration, improves skin texture, protects.
- Chickweed brightens, protects, firms.
- Stevia tightens, treats acne, brightens.
- Eyebright treats skin conditions, firms, brightens.
- Fo Ti Root assists skin healing, promotes cell regeneration
- Neem promotes cell regeneration, treats acne, detoxifies.
- Elderberry protects, firms, brightens.
- Turmeric firms, brightens, treats acne.
- Ashwagandha calm, protect, promotes cell regeneration, treats acne
- Papaya enzyme exfoliates, brightens, protects.
- Hawthorn Berry firms, tones, assists skin healing.